Update on New Mold
I was able to pour more silicone onto my half-way-done-oh-no-i-messed-up would-be mold, and it worked! Almost too well... The silicone of this cast encased my new figure so well, I had a hell of a time trying to pull out the clay!
I ultimately was able to get the clay out, and cast two resin figures at the same time, using my first mold at the same time. All went well until it was time to pull out the resin figures.
I spent at least 45 minutes trying to finesse the new, smaller, figure out of its mold. I ended up having to cut the mold a little to help pop it out. The mold itself should still be in tact, but once I cast a second figure, I'll really be able to tell whether or not it is viable for multiple uses.
All in all, I'm very happy with the results, and I can't wait to make more!